The Magnolia/Lakeside/Agatite Small Group
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT: I live with 2
roommates, Jo and Beth, in an apartment in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Fellowship of the Ring, by Tolkien. Prayer, by Richard Foster. Abide in Christ, by Murray. The Bible.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Its a touchpad.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit (i love it but i'm not good at it), Scrabble
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Reader's Digest, Time (but I rarely read either)
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coffee, clean sheets, roses in an Ecuadorian greenhouse.
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? THe egg-sulfur smell when you drive on some highways, stinky bathrooms
8. FAVORITE SOUND? some choral music (very particular ones)
9. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Rejection (to borrow Jo's word)
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Do i have to get up? just a few minutes more...
11. FAVORITE COLOR? blue
12. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two.
13. FAVORITE MOVIE? That's very very difficult. i think i'd take Anne of Green Gable, just because of sentimental reasons related to my childhood. However, I do think there are many other movies I like better.
14. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? "Loving God first, investing in people next." (At the risk of being unoriginal, I'm once again borrowing from my dear roommate Johanna.)
15. FAVORITE FOODS? Another difficult question. I just love too many foods.
16. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla, with things in it.
17. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes!
18. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No.
19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Definitely cool.
20. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1992 Honda Civic (my first and only car)
21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Without thinking about this question for a long time, analyzing every option, I'm going to choose my Grandpa Karlstad, who died before I was born.
22. FAVORITE DRINKS? Coffee, Hard Cider, Rose wines, water, fruit juices (not in that order)
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Some job in which i would invest in people's lives, making an eternal difference, but which doesn't require all of my time or involve any useless aspects. No, I don't know which job this would be.
26. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? Either just a little lighter (more blond) or a little darker (red)
27. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? No, sadly not. I've really liked someone, but I wouldn't have said " I love you".
28. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Hmmmm, I'd like to think I see the glass as half full, but I fear I don't always. (Once again, I have to steal another answer from Jo, who obviously is the person who sent this to me.)
29. FAVORITE CITY? Vienna.
30. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.
31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Boxes and boxes of files for school.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? That's a stupid question. I don't know.
33. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Soccer or basketball(but I only like watching sports live).
34. DREAM VACATION? Traveling around Europe with a friend :)
35. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. It's almost impossible to limit it to one nice thing about Johanna, so i'll just choose something random. She is extremely talented at singing her normally spoken words (that's what's she's doing at this very moment). On the serious side, I'm so thankful to have Jo not only as a roommate to hang out with and go places with, but also as a friend who truely cares about me.
FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAIL THIS TO, WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Either my brother Matt (sorry Matt), because he's really busy or Laura, because I don't see her liking these things (and she's really busy right now, too. Laura, you can reply after Dec. 8th, if you want :).