The Magnolia/Lakeside/Agatite Small Group
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT: I live with 2
roommates, Chrissy and Beth, in an apartment in the Uptown neighborhood of
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Shattered Dreams, by Larry Crabb. Prayer, by Richard Foster. Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden. The Bible.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Itís a touchpad.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit and Cranium.
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Well, it is definitely not Fast Company. But Les, I appreciated the Modern Bride reference. I like Lucky, Dwell, Chicago, news magazines, whatever else is lying around.
6. FAVORITE SMELLS? The first time you turn on the furnace in the fall. Clean laundry. Eucalyptus (did I spell that right?).
7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Rotting trash.
8. FAVORITE SOUND? The sounds on an airplane. Pipe organs.
9. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Rejection.
10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? I think,My bed is the most cozy bed anywhere. I donít want to get up. Whereís the snooze button?
11. FAVORITE COLOR? Red and Black.
12. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Usually two.
13. FAVORITE MOVIE? Oh my gosh, I have so many. I have a favorite for each genre. Hereís a sampling: Tombstone, Age of Innocence, Waking Ned Devine, Shakespeare In Love, etc, etc, etc. (By the way, go and see Monsters, Inc. Its hi-larious.)
14. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Loving God first, investing in people next.
15. FAVORITE FOODS? Cecil Whittaker's Pizza, pad kee mao from The Noodle. I actually get cravings for these.
16. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
17. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes! (Oh great, my dad just read that.)
18. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No.
19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Very very cool.
20. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 1986 Mazda 626. Her name is Rose. Sheís still around and hopefully sheíll be here with me in Chicago shortly.
21. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? This is a hard one, because if its someone Iím that interested in meeting, its probably someone pretty important and I would be all nervous and intimidated and wouldnít enjoy it.
22. FAVORITE DRINK? Coca-Cola, Dunkin Donuts coffee with cream and sugar, orange Gatorade, the coffee shakes from Uptown Pizza & BBQ.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes, on those rare times that I eat broccoli.
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Such a timely question for me! Well, like the two friends before me, I would have to say that it would be awesome to be be able to make a career of making music. Beyond that, if I knew what I wanted to do, Iíd be doing it.
26. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR? I've already tried them all. I like black the best.
27. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes, but not currently.
28. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? Hmmmm, Iíd like to think I see the glass as half full, but I fear I donít always.
29. FAVORITE CITY? Chicago, of course. But St. Louis will always always have a special place in my heart.
30. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Yes.
31. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Some boxes of out-of-season clothes. Pretty boring.
32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? Iíve never really thought about it before. Maybe the number 9? It looks sort of dignified, I think.
33. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Hockey and football.
34. DREAM VACATION? It doesnít much matter, as long as its someplace warm.
35. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Well, I got this from both Lesley and Danielle. What can I say? They are two of my best friends from high school (along with the Mandys). Iíve been so thankful that God gave me friends that I can pick right back up with at anytime and that I know really care for me. I love you both!
FROM THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAIL THIS TO, WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Definitely Robbie. Sorry bro, but you rarely even read the e-mail I send you, let alone reply to it. Prove me wrong!